2012年4月26日木曜日

Help replacing a video card's fan in a BTX form factor?

I need to get a new fan/heatsink on my 8600gt graphics card because my current one isnt keeping it cool enough. However I have a slight problem. My computer is a BTX form factor motherboard/case. So I need a VGA cooler replacement for my video card that is BTX compatible..



For anyone who doesn't know, BTX form factor is just a reversed motherboard basically of the normal ATX form factors. Which means in the end (which is my problem here) the video card fan/heatsink placed in the motherboard will be facing upwards instead of down like a normal ATX PC.



Basically I'm just wondering if anyone else like me with a BTX form factor PC has had to buy a new VGA cooler and if they or anyone else knows of a BTX compatible VGA cooler for me to replace my current crappy fan/heatsink on my 8600gt video card.



Thanks in advanced. Any help is appreciated|||dont get a new fan? just download riva tuner and set the fan speed to 70% or something, it will be louder but still it saves money.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿